The laminating film Hanami Matt
- Thickness: 27 microns
- Beam length: 2750 mb per roll
- Available widths: 250 mm - 1010 mm - Other sizes available upon request
- Each roll packed in a cardboard box
- Each roll wrapped in film
- Core paper (thimble) with a diameter of 77mm (three inches)
- Laminating film for hot lamination
- High transparency film with applied on one side thermo-active glue and one side matt suitable for UV coating and hot-stamping
- Refines printed film sheet, featuring details and boosts color
- Protects work from mechanical, chemical and moisture factors
- Film is certified and allowed for contact with food
- The film is designed for processing the printed surface of the paper used for such further processing, as covers, binders, folders, promotional products, packaging, etc.
- The recommended temperature for the lamination: 90° C - 120 ° C
- Proper lamination of sheets will cause the contraction of the film by +/- 2mm
- Example of a correctly set lamination machine: 110° C, pressure 150 kg / cm, lamination speed 30m/min
- The film should be stored in a dry and cool place
- For longer storage the film should be kept in an upright position
- It is recommended to always make safety tests and checking the quality of lamination
- Prior to lamination, carefully check the state of the print ( paper type , print mode , print drying stage , the amount of powder , etc.)
- The film shows sufficient adhesion almost immediately after lamination - this allows for easy quality control
- After lamination, there is the possibility of subjecting laminated prints to the following treatment processes ( folding, folding, die cutting, calendering, selective UV varnish, etc.) however, a 24 -hour storage of work in the same room production (due to the constant temperature ).
- Prior to lamination, it is recommended to store the paper sheets in the production room min 12 hours.